Monday 7 September 2015

HELLO THERE

Greetings earthlings. Have you ever heard of the country Vietnam? Well, I’m pretty sure you have right? Nowadays, Vietnam is said to be quite ‘popular’ with tourists… especially Malaysians. Why I mentioned Malaysian tourists is because *drumrolls please* I am a Malaysian citizen. Ahaaa, I actually see no relevance there but whatever. So, a brief introduction about me. You earthlings can call me Nanu. I am 19+1 years old. And I like to travel *if possible* around the world. Throughout my life, I’ve been moving here and there due to my dad’s work. I’ve been to Australia, Myanmar and Vietnam. Not to forget, I’ve also been to other countries as well. 

Anyways, the reason why I made this blog is because this is part of my assignment. Yes earthlings, I repeat this blog is my assignment. So for this blog, the topic that I chose to do on is Vietnam. Since I’ve stayed there for almost 3 years and a half, it’s sort of hmm can be called my second home. Bear with me earthlings, I will be writing more blog entries on Vietnam. Everything you can think of, I will write about it. Well hmm I’ll try to cover as much as I can. But seriously, there will be more entries. So I call upon you earthlings to come and embark on this blog journey with me. Because if you do, then you’re awesome. And if you don’t wanna go on this fun journey with me then you are hmm I don’t wanna say it but uhh not awesome. Hahaha, I’m just teasing you. I don’t mean that for reals. So, what are you waiting for? If you like where I’m going with this then don’t be shy to read my upcoming entries on Vietnam. 


Okay, that's all for now earthlings. I'll see you in the next entry *muah muah*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tricks