Monday 7 September 2015

LET'S LEARN VIETNAMESE


Greetings earthlings. This is the moment that you've been waiting for. This is where I am going to teach (well not really teach because I'm not an expert in Vietnamese) but I will share with you several videos where you can learn how to speak basic Vietnamese. 

Now, I'm not going to write a whole lot about Vietnamese language. This is because I have attached a couple of videos that teaches you greetings, numbers, self introduction and manners. I guess if I write some more then it would just be redundancy. So, this sister don't wanna do that. Basically for this entry, you don't have to read much. You just have to watch the videos (that's if you want to) but if you don't feel like watching then it's all good. I don't take it to heart. 




Now you know how to greet in Vietnamese. So, let's proceed on with how to introduce yourself. 


You earthlings now know how to introduce yourself in Vietnamese. Now let's learn how to count. 





Hmm easy right counting in Vietnamese? Moving on to the next video which is about the Vietnamese manners. I hope you earthlings can get some input after watching it - after all 'manners maketh man' HAHAHA. What I mean to say is that it is important to learn a country's manners so that you won't disrespect the locals there. 


So, how were the videos? Did you get a lot of input? Can you now master a bit of Vietnamese language or do you still have trouble? I know learning new languages can be tough but heyyy, never give up. Just keep on practicing because practice makes perfect aite? 

Anyways, I just wanna wish you earthlings luck in learning Vietnamese language. You can do, have faith in yourself. 

Okay, that's all for now. I'll see you in the next entry *muah muah* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tricks